Since its inception in 1998, the Foundation of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance (CKHA) has raised more than $37 million for CKHA's Highest Priority Needs.
Our continued success is directly attributed to the hard-work and generosity of our volunteers. Every year, Foundation of CKHA volunteers donate more than 2,000 volunteer hours to our fundraising efforts!
Please consider becoming a volunteer for the Foundation of CKHA and help make a difference in the lives of the more than 110,000 individuals, from Chatham-Kent and surrounding areas, who require CKHA's services each year.
- Office administration
- Special Event 'Day-Of' Volunteers
- Chatham-Kent Pumpkin Run... for local healthcare Organizing Committee
- Parade of Chefs Organizing Committee
- Pro/Am Golf Tournament Organizing Committee
- Charity Curling Classic Organizing Committee
Interested? Please download the Foundation's Volunteer Interest Form (PDF) and/or contact the Foundation of CKHA at 519.436.2538 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for the Foundation of CKHA!