Is it right for you?
For many people, the most significant way to show how much they care for the charitable cause they believe in is to leave a legacy or a planned gift. Simply put, a planned gift is a very special, carefully planned donation that strikes a delicate balance between your financial needs, your ongoing family commitments and your deepest charitable goals.
Why should I leave a planned gift to the Foundation of CKHA in my Will?
Through a planned gift, you can help ensure that your loved ones will have continued access to the best healthcare available, close to home. And because everyone comes through CKHA’s doors at some point in their lives, your gift will have a broad and lasting impact. Everyone in our community, for generations to come, will benefit from your thoughtful planning.
How can I make a difference?
Planned gifts are an important source of long-term funding. They provide a stable and reliable stream of ongoing support that helps to keep CKHA’s future strong and secure.
- A Bequest is the simplest way to leave a legacy and may be done by designating specific funds or property through your Will
- Transfer Appreciated Securities such as stocks, bonds or mutual funds that, over time, have increased in value
- Give a new or existing Life Insurance Policy to allow you to make a sizeable future contribution by paying modest premiums now
- A Charitable Gift Annuity delivers immediate tax advantages while providing a guaranteed fixed income for life
- A Charitable Remainder Trust enables you to receive a tax receipt on the current value of a gift you intend to give in the future
How will my gift be recognized?
In addition to this living tribute, your gift will be permanently acknowledged through the Foundation of CKHA’s Exemplar Society – a program that recognizes and honours the visionary donors who have shown their commitment to life, hope and generosity through a planned gift to the Foundation of CKHA.
As an Exemplar Society member, your name will be prominently displayed on a special donor wall and touch-screen in CKHA’s main lobbies at both the Chatham and Sydenham campuses.
For more information or to request a brochure, please contact Michele Grzebien-Huckson, Executive Director, Foundation of CKHA at 519.436.2538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.