Over the years, the Foundation of CKHA has successfully completed the following campaigns:
- October 2003: $20 million Your Health, Your Future Capital Campaign
- March 2005: $1.7 million The Future’s In Sight Ophthalmology Campaign
- June 2007: $2.7 million Every Life Counts Chatham-Kent Physician Recruitment Fundraising Campaign
- December 2009: $3.5 million Making the Right Investment – MRI Campaign
- March 2013: $1 million Cardiac Monitoring System Campaign
- December 2013: $500,000 CKHA X-Ray Equipment Campaign… for the Sydenham Campus
Through these capital fundraising initiatives, and ongoing capital campaign achievements, residents of Chatham-Kent have the ability to access leading-edge healthcare delivered within local modern facilities by highly-trained professionals.
To date, the Foundation of CKHA has raised more than $40 million for local healthcare. Our continued success is directly attributed to your generous support – as always, we are Together Today for a Healthier Tomorrow.