A planned gift is a very special, carefully planned donation that strikes a delicate balance between your financial needs, your ongoing family commitments and your deepest charitable goals.
Why should I leave a planned gift to the Foundation of CKHA in my Will?
A planned gift through the Foundation of CKHA’s Exemplar Society,can help ensure that your loved ones will have continued access to the best healthcare available, close to home. And because everyone comes through CKHA’s doors at some point in their lives, your gift will have a broad and lasting impact. Everyone in our community, for generations to come, will benefit from your thoughtful planning.
How can I make a difference?
Planned gifts are an important source of long-term funding. They provide a stable and reliable stream of ongoing support that helps to keep CKHA’s future strong and secure.
- A Bequest is the simplest way to leave a legacy and may be done by designating specific funds or property through your Will
- Transfer Appreciated Securities such as stocks, bonds or mutual funds that, over time, have increased in value
- Give a new or existing Life Insurance Policy to allow you to make a sizeable future contribution by paying modest premiums now
- A Charitable Gift Annuity delivers immediate tax advantages while providing a guaranteed fixed income for life
- A Charitable Remainder Trust enables you to receive a tax receipt on the current value of a gift you intend to give in the future
For more information or to request a brochure, please call 519.436.2538
or visit www.foundationckha.com.